Friday, April 24, 2009

About me

I am Bhushan Bhangale. I live in Pune, India with my wife and a lovely daughter. I am a software developer mainly programming in Java (what the heck), well for my living.

I am not an expert of anything but thought writing will at least help me developing my writing skills, if not helping or amusing anybody with my thoughts. Also I will get to know your view on my thoughts if you managed to spot me in this vast jungle of beautiful blogs.

I will be writing my experience of various things I come across in my day to day life. Be it programming (well you see I know a bit of Java), reviews of products, general thoughts, etc. Of course the thoughts will be to the point as you expect from my blog title.

If you want to contact me then you can leave comments on my blogs. Other than that I am reachable on bbhangale@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment